Your postpartum period can be defined as:
The time after your deliver your baby until your reproductive organs return to the pre-pregnancy state in five to seven weeks.
Adjusting to the new "normal" life while bringing a new baby into the family unit.
The emotional adjustments can take far longer for some new parents than the physical adjustments.
How can you best plan for both the physical and emotional adjustments after the birth of your child?
Postpartum Planning Sessions!
Birth: Before and After will work with you individually to help you develop the best plan for you and your new family during the postpartum period.
You'll have a completed plan to be able to put into place immediately after your birth to include:
- meal planning
- mood guides
- basic postpartum wants and needs of new parents
- resources you might want or need
- options for hiring postpartum help
- quick sanity savers for when nothing else is working
- tips on getting enough sleep
- information on developing your preferred parenting styles and philosophies
- and more
Contact Deb at Birth: Before and After to schedule your personalized postpartum planning session. As always we offer nonjudgmental support for your birthing and parenting decisions.